Thursday, April 2, 2009

J & R baby pics

Recently my mom sent me some pictures of me when I was weeks old.






I then requested pictures of Jack as a baby from his mom.






We decided to post them and let you all vote as to who she looks like most! When she was born I thought she had Jack's nose and mouth and a lot of people said that she looked like him.




By the way, Evie is 6 weeks old today! I recently got her some sunglasses. She loves them, as you can see. Evie says "hey there!" to everyone...



10 comments:

Kate said...

I love her sunglasses pic. She has attitude. Also, I think she has your eyes, Roxanne.

emily said...

She definitely looks a little like both of you, but I think she looks a little more like Roxanne did as a baby, at least in the pictures.

JB said...

Thats funny, Rx and I both thought after seeing those pics that she looke EXACTLY like Roxanne...

JB said...

Also evidently big brother Dave loves the short shorts!! ha ha!!

Kate said...

Speaking of short shorts, I'm excited for when Evie gets older and you post pics of when your 'fro came in, Jack. Ah, the 70's.

Gabby and Chris said...

I think Evie looks like Roxanne. By the way, love the sunglasses

Rachel and Russell said...

Definitely looks like Roxanne, which is good, because the rugged good looks of Jack would look awkward on a lady.

chris said...

That sunglasses picture is great.

lmp123 said...

I can't tell! I would need to study all three babies at close-range.

~Bananas! said...

I think Jack looks most like his baby picture. HA!