Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cake Wrecks


I was reading the Onion AV club and they recommended a "time wasting" website called cakewrecks. I have been looking at it all day and laughing my head off..

If you dont have the time to scroll through them all, here are some of my favorites with links directly to the posts:



These cake makers were a little too literal with the instructions...
Also, Please dont put sonograms 3-D or otherwise on cakes, the results are disturbing at best.
Life-like babies on cakes do not make for a good treat either even at a baby shower.. who will be first to cut into this one?

Okay I have to go to bed, we both have a big week ahead. enjoy the site, it is golden..
Update: Also here is the link to the clown cake post... I think it is my favorite is the one where they have the clown from Stephen King's "It" (under a sewer grate and everything) on the 10 year old's Birthday cake.. yikes If you only click on one link here, let it be this one...

No comments: