Wednesday, November 11, 2009

so many firsts!

Evie's first painting brought home from school. It's a turkey. Use your imagination.

She has started to stand up, with a little assistance. As you can see from this video, she is a little off balance yet, and easily distracted. Don't worry, no Evie's were hurt in the making of this video.



As you can see from this video she is gaining balance quickly, getting better at it from just a couple days ago when the first video was shot.


She also had her first taste of southern biscuit - hmmm, hmmmm. She likes to duck her head, mouth open, toward the food like a little bird. We're still working on her putting food into her mouth with her own hand.


Thanks for checking out our blog everyone!!

3 comments:

Gabby and Chris said...

She's the next Van Gogh :)

JB said...

Is it bad that I laugh EVERY time I see the video of her falling?

Roxanne said...

I do too. I check our blog when I need a laugh. I think this post may be up for a while :)