Saturday, June 18, 2011

HOA, I'm not laughing any more.

OK, now I'm just getting annoyed.

BTW - Our landlord had the tree limb removed within 24 hours of it falling.

Now I get a letter in the mail - "renter's copy" - original sent to my landlord. They're complaining that we're putting white trash bags out on the curb on trash day. Not regulation!

Yeah, white trash bags, what a crime. A few months ago I was on the phone with them about something else and mentioned that any of the bags being left out were being picked apart by crows and, "is there anything that can be changed about that?" They said they would look into it. So do they think it's really ME putting them out there?
RETARDS!

This is losing funniness value because our security deposit is $2900.00 and I WANT IT BACK. The last thing we need is our landlord thinking we're a bunch of slobs who aren't taking care of his place.

1 comment:

JB said...

ugh, sorry pook..