Thursday, October 30, 2008

Before They Go, Countdown To Election Day

Before Bush Jr. and Caribou Barbie are gone for good (god willing), I've decided to post one awesome moment from the campaign per day as a "greatest hits" countdown. These are some of my favorites, so I hope you all enjoy. Also, I'm realizing I could have started this video-a-day countdown a long time ago....Roxanne

This one is the latest greatest hit....Sarah Palin on fruit fly research:



Here's a list of Palin's college classes taken:

Sarah Palin:
Hawaii Pacific University - 1 semester
North Idaho College - 2 semesters - general study
University of Idaho - 2 semesters - journalism
Matanuska-Susitna College - 1 semester
University of Idaho - 3 semesters - B.A. in Journalism

So, probably no biology 101 in there, huh?

3 comments:

Dori S. said...

You guys are biology snobs!

dwstaple said...

"Fruit flies", "bear DNA", "health" of the "woman", blah blah blah.

Roxanne said...

Dori, I cannot help who I am. I am humbled that you consider me a biology snob (smile).

And DW, you have led me into my next segment...