Saturday, February 14, 2009

39 weeks down, 1 to go!! (may be)


I recently decided that I'm not ordering a Snuggie - but I want the experience so I plan to wear my bathrobe backwards from now on. Look how much easier it is to read a magazine this way!


Well, we're 39 weeks now. I was hoping I wouldn't make it this far, but alas, I'm a house now. Induction date: 2/26 (happy birthday, mom!) if I go over. Here Jack and I are comparing bellies, he did his best to keep up with me, but couldn't quite do it.



Here are side views and front views, respectively.

Jack placed a quarter on my stomach "for scale".....



We obtained a bouncer from Katie and Everett, friends of ours here in Austin who just had a baby. They swear by the thing to help put the baby to sleep. As is her usual M.O., Priscilla had to check it out first to make sure it was up to spec.


Yep, looks like it works for sleeping just fine! She's been sleeping in it for literally 3 hours now...

Nighty night everyone - zzzzzz

3 comments:

casey said...

hey jack and roxanne.
hope everything is going well. i'm so excited about the baby coming. we're saving our bottle of homemade BBB to celebrate the occasion.
I like those pictures of priscilla. She is my 2nd favorite cat!

emily said...

I can't believe it! The baby will be here so soon. I can't wait.

emily said...

Also, that Snuggie looks really convenient for answering the phone. I hate goddam blankets!