Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3rd Anniversary

3 years - wow, that was fast.....we had a lovely Thai dinner and celebrated quietly at home with champagne and Mario Kart...

We also had some carrot cake, just like on our wedding day. Only this time we didn't feed each other.....
















and Louie had some tonight too, of course.

















We had so much fun that day - thanks everyone for joining us and making it so awesome!! Can you say.....wooooorm race?








my, how things change.... I just found this video Jack recorded and I have to post it. Sorry, you almost got a baby free post there. So close!

5 comments:

Gabby and Chris said...

Happy anniversary lovebirds!!!

Rachel and Russell said...

All you need is love, da-da-dadada-da. (repeat 10x). Happy anniversary!

casey said...

Congrats to you both. Wish I could have been there at time zero.
You do know that the 3rd anniversary is the leather anniversary.

JB said...

Thank you Casey. And, yes, Jack got me something completely appropriate.

heh heh

Actually, we didn't really exchange gifts, although I had just bought myself a new leather purse and he said he was intending to get me a leather purse...so it worked out well.

Rx

~Bananas! said...

Congratulations!! Sorry I haven't been on the blogs lately to post something sooner!