Tuesday, January 19, 2010

11 month birthday-video will be working shortly... sorry


11 month birthday!!!

Evie is growing sooo fast.. just for comparison we posted this 1 month ago. At that time she was just barely doing her military crawl and rolling. Now she Military crawls, regular crawls (a little bit), sits up from crawling, stands up on furniture, walks around the furniture, and now lawnmower walks with her lion and her table. She also waves and she said hi to somebody today on our walk... The "Hi" may have been a fluke, I will have to hear it again to be sure, but she is waving now. It will not be long now before she is walking unassisted. We suspect it will be before her B-day, but who knows...

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

No, I swear she is saying 'hi' now. She said hi to me when I walked into daycare the other day and everyone stopped and said - "did she just say "hi"?"

Unknown said...

I just want you guys to know that I still think your baby is pretty cool.

Roxanne said...

Thanx Kirk, that means a lot coming from you :)

Kate said...

OMG! She walks and talks! She's almost starting college... it's too much for me.

Pat said...

It is so much fun seeing Evie change and grow up before our eyes! I am amazed how fast she caught on to walking. Guess she has so many fun things to do and encouragement all around her. We love the videos. Gma B.