Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 updat post

Sanibel Island keychain July 2006-January 2010...
Long ago the Sanibel Island inscription was warn off, now the bottle opening capacity has been seriously hindered... notice that the leftmost tooth is worn to a nub while the unused right one remains sharp... I dont know whether to be proud about this or embarrassed... regardless you will be missed Sanibel shark. We just got some new furniture!!! Here are our awesome new tables and chairs! More furniture to come, but for now we are basking in the glory of our table!
Baby Ninja!

Here we are enjoying ourselves New Year's Eve!!


And here is the New Year's baby!!! Happy as a lark!

Evie locomotion update: Evie is military crawling and rolling pretty good now, she is also starting to pull herself up on things, and can edge very slowly down the length of the coffee table in search of cheerios at the other end.

2 comments:

Tootie said...

Your post came in my Google Sanibel Alerts, that's why I dropped by. :-)

Love the shark, I live at Sanibel and I have never seen one of them. Hmmm, guess I haven't been in the right place at the right time. :-)

Your little Evie is beautiful and looks soooo happy.

I hope you you get back to Sanibel soon to replace that opener.

Gabby and Chris said...

Ha! your googlable. Love the table, love the baby, love everything