Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hill Country Trip: Lago Vista & Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge

We went to the hill country this Sunday in search of some food, hiking, and wildflowers...
we got 2/3.
Here we are at the Balcones Canyonland National Wildlife Refuge! We are at a lookout point just chillin
March is nice because we can hike in the afternoon and it is not dreadfully hot. We never saw any wildflowers, we must have gone too far north, but next weekend I think we will try again... These guys found some wildflowers... we are jealous.


Roxanne is taking some great pics with the new camera..

In other news..
Evie's Chair her Grandma B brought her is fixed and as good as nwe! Evie loves the chair! it is so cute to give her a book and let her read, she crosses her dangling legs as she looks at the books.

6 comments:

Kate said...

For some reason I can't see all of the pics. Is it just me?

JB said...

sorry Kate, can you tell me which ones? maybe they are just too large

Rachel said...

I love Evie's shoes! She is one classy little lady :)

Kate said...

I can see them all new. They are great!

Roxanne said...

Those are her socks :) They're from a company named "Trumpette" and they are the only ones that ever stayed on her feet. They fool a lot of people.

Pat said...

I think the pictures are awesome! Little Evie is having a great time as usual! I love them all.