Friday, March 5, 2010

Visitors!

Evie had some visitors this week! Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Gordy came down to share some precious moments... and some more cake! Here she is starting out. And here she is afterwards! Witness the destruction!


Here she is opening one of her many presents!
Evie also took time from her busy schedule to catch up on some email.


and read some books of course..


More Gifs, I love these things!





Evie is gonna be a good reader, we know this because she already loves to read by herself, here is proof!

6 comments:

Gabby and Chris said...

Aw. the video is cute. I am quite surprised she's holding the book correctly. Maggie is still in the "eating book" phase.

Kate said...

I love the GIF's too!! She is a good reader. It's weird.

Roxanne said...

Weird? Hey!

Kate said...

Weirdly genius and cute! Lol!

~Bananas! said...

Oh my god! Reading Evie fills me with joy!

Pat said...

I am so fascinated that Evie loves to read, turning the pages and talking and enjoying the books. Wow!!! I never saw anything like that!
All the videos are very cute and fun to see.