Saturday, January 8, 2011

animal pics

We haven't taken our pumpkin down from Halloween - I haven't had the energy for that. although i have put up and taken down the christmas tree and decorations and made an entire thanksgiving dinner, but I digress. Anyway, our friendly neighborhood squirrel appreciates my laziness I think....

In other news, our sister blog posted a video of a cat that allowed a tangerine to be put on its head while sleeping. well, i guess it wasn't aware it was there in the first place. anyway, I thought this might work for our cat, Bunny, if I put it on her stomach while she sleeps.... but she isn't sleeping on her back tonight. This is all I got. I decided to post it just to show off her cuteness.



Instead, I got Priscilla in a lazy moment - that isn't hard at all by the way. Not on her head but it does emphasize the disparity between the size of her head and the size of her body. Priscilla, isn't your mom a vet? what the....?


Can anyone tell this post is out of shear boredom? sorry about that

6 comments:

marta said...

priscilla and bunny have the franklins beat on every measure of cool cat-ness and fruit wearing.

Roxanne said...

jack pointed out that this is a tangerine, not an orange. just in case anyone is wondering.

Kate said...

My god, Priscilla's head is tiny! Lol, just kidding! Her proportions remind me of Cookie just a little bit. I enjoyed you putting fruit on your cats a lot.

Pat said...

I am so impressed at the squirrel pictures - they are so neat. I loved them!

JB said...

Priscy's head to body ratio is normal!!!

Roxanne said...

Prissy's head to body ratio is so NOT normal! I'm embarrassed.