Monday, May 18, 2009

Let me clear my throat

Evie has started talking a lot more - well, she makes breathy sounds and coos.




She's also coughing along with it, like warming up her voice box to really get going in the future. (well, that's my theory anyway)





We got E.V. and Lou together. As you can see, he LOVED it!


Then Jack said the word "treat"

...posted by Roxanne 5/18/09

PS - E.V. is 3 months old tomorrow. wow, how time flies when you're off work (heh heh).

I am, however, gearing up to go back to work. I'm not going back to the E.R. - the hours wouldn't work with a babe at home. So, I've decided to become a "relief" vet - basically it is like contracting out to fill in for people when they're on vacation or at conferences or whatnot. I'm pretty excited about it, but I have to incorporate and get a CPA, separate business checking and all that. It's a lot of over my head lingo but, whatcha gonna do? I've already met some great other relief vets in Austin and went out to lunch and then a movie and dinner with them. They're all very friendly with each other, which is awesome.

Now I have to get my general practice skills back. What's a vaccine again? Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Rachel and Russell said...

I think I heard her start to say black berry brandy in one of those videos. Louie looks like a pretty comfortable pillow too.

Gabby and Chris said...

Good luck temp....at least you can't get tired of people that often (unless they are really annoying)....some people are capable of being annoying in the 1st 8 hrs)

Pat said...

That pic of Evie laughing while laying on Louie is so cute!!

You ought to stay busy in a big town like Austin being a Relief Vet. Did the other relief Vets give you any pointers to set up? Neat that you have a group doing a similiar thing. Pat

~Bananas! said...

Whoa!! have mercy babe! I hope you don't mind... burra burra burra weowrr weowrr weowrrr
buurra buurra buurra wueowrr wuowrr wuowrrr