Sunday, May 10, 2009

weekend

Louie is a cool dude... Like that needs reiterating...


Other than Louie being cool, we had an eventful weekend. Julia came down from WI to meet our little nugget. We went to Pace Bend for a little beach time. Between Louie and Evelyn, one loved the beach and one absolutely hated every minute of it... I will let you guess which disposition belongs to which of our children...





Rx threw me an awesome Birthday Party!! Here is a video of me vs. the pinata..


And Rx (the best mother in the world) had her first Mother's Day! Happy Mother's day to her and all the other moms out there!!



3 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Mother's Day, Roxanne. *Mwah*

Gabby and Chris said...

I need to put the b-day pics up on my blog...I am so lazy, but it will get done

Rachel and Russell said...

Happy birthday Jack! Who ever was running the piniata was taking care of business.