Thursday, September 4, 2008

foxs news

I watched both acceptance speeches (I regret wasting my time doing so by the way). I didnt really care about the speeches though, at the end I was just curious to see just how 1 sided fox news is. Immediately (seriously not 2 minutes) after Obama's speech, a Texas congressman was on with a "rebuttal" or "the other side of the story" as the newscaster said. He said that Obama did a good job of "reading from the little screen there" but it was all rhetoric. I am currently writing this 15 minutes after McCain's speech... I will let my readers guess what happened:
either a) they quickly cut fairly and balancedly to a democratic rebuttal of McCain's speech, or b) they watched the balloon drop for 15 minutes then had a commercial break.. then kept rolling until another commercial break... the whole time spouting"commentary" that would make Joseph Goebbels blush.

Update: Apparently I am not the first to point out the different standards at fox news... I thought I was on to something...


Hint: Its B

2 comments:

~Bananas! said...

I'm getting so mad.

Pat said...

The only one I care to watch any more is Stewart. Thanks for the link. Mom