Friday, September 12, 2008

Surprise care packages

Yesterday the doorbell rang and I found that the UPS delivery person had left a package on my door step.....


To my pleasant surprise , Bonnie had sent me the cutest little onsies!! I love this "freshly squeezed" one...that's hilaaarious!




Apparently Bonnie would also like to see this little one be a Wisconsinite yet, because she included our Bucky Badger in the mix.....GOOOOoooBadgers!







I have no idea why the picture is sideways - sorry about that.



In addition to that care package... Jack's Aunt, Sister Joan Kottenstette, has decided to send us a little package on a weekly basis of poems, readings, and things she has come upon over the years. It is such a sweet and thoughtful thing for her to do, and I enjoy getting her notes - they're very fun to read and reflect upon.....





of course Priscilla wasted no time hopping into the emptied box.....


I didn't realize how chunky Prissy has gotten! Look at her face, like "what?!, me?"

Oh well, we can be fat together! I'm now almost 17 weeks (just finished month 4) and I'm starting to definitely show!

I look fatter in this picture (i hope) :) i debated a while deciding whether or not to put it up. Oh well, have to get used to fat pictures soon enough. Anyway, there's the bump. Now I get to start waddling - yay!!

4 comments:

JB said...

for the 813th time...you're not fat you're pregnant...

Pat said...

You are looking good, Roxanne. You will be back to your old self in a couple of months after baby bird is hatched! Breastfeeding helps too. Try to enjoy your time and think about how the baby is growing each day - so tiny now and then so much bigger in three/four months:) Pat

Rachel said...

Hey hot mama! Lookin' good. Which fruit does your baby resemble in size now? :)

Roxanne said...

At the time of the picture I don't remember. But today (the 24th) I'm mid-18th week and it's about the size of a bell pepper. We had a growth spurt this week too - so I should post an updated belly pic soon.