Friday, January 30, 2009

200th post!!! Ugly Cats



Wow, I just saw that this was the 200th post. It is perhaps fitting that I fill it with more mundanity. Rx is on her final few nights of work before maternity leave, and I am bored at home (getting over a bad head cold).


Anyway, We got our Dog and Cat Fancy magazines today. I want to be clear that we would never pay for these, they are a "perk" of Rx's profession. Loyal To Austin and Beyond readers will remember that the toilet room of the master bathroom is where I like to post my Dog and Cat Fancy centerfolds. This month they featured a breed of cat too hideous to grace the hallowed walls of my commode room: The Cornish Rex.
These cats are ridiculously ugly. Also they have curly hair. The Cornish Rex has no place on my walls...

2 comments:

jess&nick said...

I think the cats look nasty but Jessamyn wont hear of it!!!
Happy ground hog's day!
We couldn't help but notice that 'rice grain' has grown tremedously! well done. excited in evanston,
-Nick&Jessamyn

JB said...

I apologize if my crude cat racism incensed Jessamyn, but you must admit, there are better cats to fancy than those wierdos. In fact I have one blocking me from the keyboard and purring to high heaven right now! Just a few more days till the BIG post! We are basically spinning our wheels til then.