Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shalom, Shalom!!

I was flipping through the radio dial on the ride home and I heard U2's Vertigo... but it wasn't quite right......My first inkling that something was wrong occurred when instead of "Hello, Hello", I heard "Shalom, Shalom"

Watch if you dare!!!



Here is the chorus...
Shalom, shalom
I'm at a place called Jericho
Christ's in town, and all I know is the Dude's really something
I can feel
His love reaching me now
Read Luke 19 you'll see how
Cause He's real! Real!


Here are some of Apologetix's other "hits"

Corinthians...... In the End by Linkin Park
Sounds of Silas.... Sounds of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel
Hotel Can't Afford Ya... Hotel California by The Eagles
JC's Mom.. Stacey's Mom by Fountains Of Wayne
The Real Sin Savior..... The Real Slim Shady by Eminem
Look Yourself...... Lose Yourself by Eminem

I could go on with the cringe inducing titles but you get the point. I just had to share this with everyone as Rx and I have been yelling "Shalom, Shalom" to eachother for the last coupla days...

5 comments:

lmp123 said...

I dared. And I really really shouldn't have.

emily said...

I think I'll pass. I don't want to get brainwashed.

lmp123 said...

Smart move. Also, you should really think about accepting Jesus as your lord and savior.

~Bananas! said...

I really like the energy in the room! especially around the second minute...

emily said...

You raise some good points, lmp123 (is this your secret identity?), but I really think your message would have more of an impact if set to the tune of "Hit Me, Baby, One More TIme".