Thursday, May 29, 2008

Armadillo!!!


Lou and I went for a walk after midnight.. At first we saw only the usual Austin Fauna (deer, cockroaches, deer, skunk, deer, cat). Then right by our apartment, I saw something digging in a hedgerow. Louie and I investigated closer and it was an Armadillo! I have seen lots of armadillos in Texas, Oklahoma, and even southern Missouri, but this one was different, it was NOT road kill.... an actual live armadillo!! I didnt think they existed alive.
I ran back in for the camera... I didnt get a pic of the armadillo, but I got a nice video of Louie investigating it... If you know Lou, you know he is a wus, but he is no sissy! He went right after that armadillo (with only minor trepidation).


1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Hard to see the video, but I know my Louie ain't no wussy! Love, Louie's mom