Sunday, May 25, 2008

bored


We are both working this weekend (Rx more than me). I am bored at work. I have to sort a billion or so bacteria with a laser, and it takes a long time. I cant really go far from the FACS machine while it is running, so I am entertaining myself via the series of tubes known as the internet. My desk is fortunately adjacent to the FACS machine so I can listen to music and web surf. On the left are 3 Tshirts from this site that I liked.
Last night we got to grill out for the first time in 9 months... We used the apartment complex grill and made veggies, ribeye steaks and pork ribs. We didn't realize how much we missed grilling. If I had a house I think I would grill every night.
Here is a good article I found. Evidently the president has the authority to "send the military into any U.S. neighborhood, capture a citizen and hold him in prison without charge, indefinitely." That seems reasonable.

3 comments:

casey said...

hey jack. happy memorial day. grilling every day sounds great but probably isn't a good idea. grilling fills your foods with carcinogens.

marta said...

We smoke most of our food over asbestos briquettes.

-dws

j_bone_tx said...

First Nalgene bottles, now grilled food. Two of my favorite things down the tube. I suppose next your going to tell me that frolicking around in ionizing radation is bad for me (my 3rd favorite thing).