Monday, May 26, 2008

Reviews


Its Memorial day and I am at work... Rx is on her 3rd 12 hr shift in as many days, I am basically working because I have nothing better to do... Again, I have a lot of free time to internet around. I found this awesome infomercial review. I have actually seen this infomercial before and thought it quite odd. These guys do a good job of lambasting it.

Speaking of reviews... I wanted to post this review of Swanson's Hungry Man All-Day Breakfast. When I first read it I almost cried laughing... I reread it again today and had the same experience... This is one of the funniest things I have read on the internet period.



Happy Memorial day!

4 comments:

lmp123 said...

I liked the part about "semen-dipped maggots". Also, "horse scabs"? That guy is a true wordsmith.

JB said...

Yes, he can paint pictures with his words...

chris said...

Thanks, Jack, for your insightful research. These cracked me up.

Rachel and Russell said...

Rachel loves those hungry men, she downs one every morning!